Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New 'Cosmopolis' stills from the soundtrack booklet

I just received my copy today so I thought I'd make scans of the case and the picture inside.

There's two new stills with Rob:

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And one with Paul:

imagebam.com

Pictures from the whole booklet and the CD case:

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com


For more info about where to pre-order it in your country or to listen to samples: HERE. It sounds amazing so I definitely recommend it :)

1 comment:

Iluvthemovies said...

I was unable to listen to it on the link you provided, Howe Records. I went to Amazon and was able to listen on the MP3 download post of the soundtrack. I like it. I will purchase it once it is available in the US. I especially like the White Limos track, because I can picture all those limos lined up in the street as the camera then pans to Robert in his custom Armani suit.