Sunday, January 24, 2010

Peter Facinelli answers fan questions and speaks about Rob


During a live chat with Peter Facinelli last night he answered a few fan questions about Rob and Edward.

Hi Peter, Hope you are well! Q: If you could be any character other than your own in the saga, who would that be and why? Thank You for all the time you give to us fans on twitter! xx
Peter Facinelli: Edward, for a bunch of reasons, if I were younger would be a great character to play. If I couldn't play Edward I'm quite happy playing the dad. I don't think the apple falls far from the tree.

Team Taylor or Team Robert?
Peter Facinelli: haha - I gotta go Team Robert. he's my family. I love Taylor, but Rob plays my son so I got to keep it in the family.

But as far as the real actors in the film -- I think they're both immensely talented and I support both of them.

Source | Source

Thanks to robnoticia

3 comments:

fengs said...

aww...both of them are so handsome!!!!!
drolling ;p~~

crittel said...

I love Peter, he is a fantastic actor and a wonderful person! I cannot wait to see more movies with him involved!

Linda McGregory said...

+1 to Crittel. I've never seen any movies with Peter before but now I want to see him on the screen because his acting really invites in. As for Robert, yes, he's gorgeous as Edward, very precise image reflecting what is written in the book. But now after he's become so popular he needs to work at his image and appearance...